The last mashup assignment that I did was Mashing Friends and Emojis. In this assignment, I had to take a picture of one of my friends recreating an emoji and then compare them to each other.

For this assignment, I tasked my roommate to be the person recreating the emoji. First we had to figure out what emoji we wanted to do. We tried a bunch of different emojis before we decided on the final one.

Once we had picked an emoji, I started taking photos of my roommate recreating it. It took a couple of tries but I am really happy on how the final product came out!

Attacked by a Bee

The first mashup assignment I did for this week was Storytelling Through Text. For this assignment, I had to record myself having some sort of storytelling text with a friend. For this assignment, I got my friend Kayla and we got together. We first had to think of the topic of our story. I took a little bit of thinking, but Kayla had just gotten stung by a bee. We decided that could be a really cool storytelling through text.

We started recording our screens and just started texting. I was fun to come up with things on the spot to make the conversation even more interesting! It was not as hard as I thought the conversation would be to come up with and I really enjoy this assignment!